- Interactive presentations to classes and student organizations about community expectations and the judicial process.
- "Know the Code" quiz (with prizes) for students to better understand the Code of Student Conduct.
- Presentations to departments about the judicial process.
- Partnership at various events on campus.
- Assistance to faculty and staff about working with students who are disruptive in the classroom.
- Facilitation of mediation/conflict resolution sessions.
- The Office of Student Conduct Proactive Student Presentations.