Students may be assigned to attend an educational workshop if they are found responsible for a violation of University policy or as part of an informal agreement. Students who have been mandated to any and/or all of these programs must adhere to the following rules.
The fee for these workshops is $100. This fee can be paid in the Office of Student Conduct with cash, check, or money order by the date of your scheduled workshop or you can elect to have this fee billed to your student account. If you select student billing, the release form will be provided at your scheduled workshop.
Program Rules and Regulations
- Arrive to your workshop on time. Students who are more than five minutes late will have to reschedule for another workshop.
- If a student must reschedule a workshop, our office must be notified 48 hours in advance of the date of the scheduled workshop. Contact our office at 205-348-8234 or email email@example.com.
- Bring a valid Student ID. If a student pays or sends another student to attend this workshop both will be charged in violation of the Code of Student Conduct.
- Any disrespect of peers or the instructors will not be tolerated. The student may be removed from the workshop. If this happens, the student must reschedule and will likely have to visit with a representative from the Office of Student Conduct.
- Students who text or sleep during the workshop may be removed from the workshop and asked to reschedule. The student will be charged for both workshops.
- Students must come to workshop completely sober.
- Students must demonstrate active participation in all discussions and activities.
- Confidentially is strictly enforced, keeping confidential all that is said during the workshop to ensure the privacy of others. Breach of this confidentiality will terminate your participation in the program.
Select the workshop type that you were sanctioned to attend. On the following page select the date that works best with your class schedule. No class absence excuse notes will be provided. Please make sure you select the correct workshop. If you attend the wrong workshop you will still be charged for both workshops.